Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What to Do?

        In English class, we have to post about things that we talk about, but whenever I try to think about what to do I always come up with a blank. I can think of topics but when I try to go deeper into the topic I just can't think of anything. I don't what to be wrong about something, and don't want to do something that I don't really care about. Something that I have always had trouble with is talking about things that are  strange for me and I think that a big portion of blogging is that. I need something to make me think more about what I want to write.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you somehow made the fact that you have trouble being creative about blogging into a pretty creative piece. Maybe try writing about one of the 7 deadly sins... making it a series of blog posts. Just an idea? haha good job!

    ReplyDelete